Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Person In Your Mirror

The Person in Your Mirror?
Are you satisfied with the man or woman in your mirror?

Is who you see what you want to be?

I used to dread looking into a mirror because I did not like who was looking back at me.

The man in my mirror was sick and broke and unable to escape poverty, debt, insomnia, stress, anxiety, and pain.

It showed up everytime I saw that face in the mirror looking out at me.

I saw pain, I saw fear, I saw sadness and anger depression and they were ugly.

Looking in the mirror just remided me how bad things really were.

I can not see my own face, I can only see a reflection.

The reflecton was not what I had hoped it would be.

The man in my mirror was not a happy man at all.
I think he was disappointed in the things he saw going on with me.

I had to realize I was letting that person down and I needed to do more to turn things around.

The man in the mirror is trapped inside and can never get out, but I can change things for him myself.

Now I do have a shadow who follows me where ever I go.

Sometimes I can see it, and other times it just lays low and stays out of site.

My shadow does not speak, but does move.

I can not make it go away, but I take it everywhere I go.

If I do good my shadow is there doing it too.
If I decide to do bad, then my shadow is doing it too.

If I get busted and I get sent to prison, I won't be alone, my shadow will have to go too.

Am I being a good example for my shadow?

Unlike the man in my mirror, I can not see my shadow's face.

I know he has everything I have if I look at it, put I can not see if he is my identical like the man in my mirror.
My shadow is black, and it never says anything.
It just keeps following me everywhere I go.


They say we have a soul and a spirit that we can not see.

Along with our shadow, they follow us where ever we
go.

I wonder if my conscience is the same as my spirit or is it my soul?

Maybe that is another identity all together.

We think we are alone, but aparently we are a group, because I believe the Holy Spirit is within me, Jesus Christ is in me, and God the Father is in me too.

It is getting very crowded now.

I need extra help to keep the devil and his demons out of my mind, and away from my body.

I have my body, my shadow, my spirit and my soul, I also have my God the Father, Jesus the Son of God and the Holy Spirit inside me too.

I need all the protection I can get.

Alone I am too weak to win this war between good and evil.

Now add the man in my mirror, oh I forgot to mention my guardian angels who also follows me and protects me from harm.

I do not have to pay for all of this protection I am getting from this holy entourage.

Not only do I have these crowds all day an all night, I get others involved if I fall asleep and have dreams.

There might be several new persons I am interacting with in my dreams.

Now I am assuming that my internal family is there too.

I think in my dreams, my stalkers are trying to get me to improve myself.

My stalkers are not bad, they are good stalkers, some from Heaven, some from birth.

They will not hurt me or desert me, and they know every breath I take and move I make.

How can I ever feel lonely knowing I have love this great watching out for me?

I can tell the man in the mirror that everything will be ok.

I have my invisible body guards and supporters helping me to overcome the negative barriers in this life.

If I use my free will to do good, I will excell in all that is good.

My Heavenly stalkers are gonna make sure that I do fine.

Now when I look at the man in my mirror, I see a smiling face and that makes me feel good.

Now I love what I see, and what I see loves me.

Now how about you, do you like what you see in your mirrors?

No comments:

Post a Comment