Saturday, March 7, 2009

You Can Get Wealthy When you Help Others Get Healthy

Good News...Get Wealthy Helping Others
Good News
Hello Everyone,, How are you?
I hope that you are in good health and all is going well.
It is my opinion that getting out of debt and poverty by working a job
for 40 years is too slow and I want to speed things along.
I am trying to get everybody see how easy it is or each of us to make
$30,000 a month from from with our business, but I don't many people
really believe this.
Their continued lack of action is a sign that they are in disbelief.
Well I do believe 100% and I want to prove it.
I have been getting a check every month now for 67 consecutive months
from Vision For Life.
I also believe that the products are great and they work.
I have been using them now for 5 years.
Now I want to help you all great the benefits of this great opportunity.
It is a known fact that most people are negative in their thinking and
99% of them will die broke.
That is allot of people.
We want to reverse those numbers.
It only costs $25 to join Vision For life and the monthly autoship is
only $90 plus tax and shipping, about $3.00 a day.
Most people spend well more then that everyday on junk food and other
things that do not need.
It is what we do that determines our future and destiny.
I want to help you get to $30,000 per month income.
GOOD NEWS
http://www.destined.to/millions
If you are willing,to join us
Then if you want to speed your business along, I would like for you to
make a $125 investment on the enrollment of your 5 brand new people.
In other words, if you give me $125, I will find your 5 people and put
them in for you.
They will be your frontline people in the 5x5..
Even if you gave $25 a month for 5 months, you will have your 5 people.
It is very important to get your 5 for the 5x5 plan to work.
I am willing to help you find your 5, and if you don't have time or just
are not able to get 5 on your own, then if you provide the $25 entry
fee, I will get you your 5.
Now If your 5 do the same and invest $125 each, I will help them get
their 5.
Well that would give you 30 people in your 5x5 so far, and when these 30
are on auto ship, you will earn $200 per month.
You will have made your $125 back.
Does this make sense?
I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now.
Now if you already have a few people on your frontline on autoship, and
you only want 5, then you can pay for the remaining spots .
We want everybody to have their 5.
This plan is for those who simply can not get 5 on their own.
If you are a mlm veteran, you should already know how to get your
people.
But we will help anyone.
This is monthly residual income. As long as you stay on autoship each
month, you will keep getting paid.
Again, I have stayed on autoship now for 67 straight months and I have
been getting residual checks every month.
Here again is the 5x5 chart
You
1. 5=$40 a month
2. 25=$200 a month
3. 125=$1,000 a month
4. 625=$5,000 a month
5. 3125 =$30,000 a month
If we all get our 5 we can make this money.
If you really want to make it work even faster, you could invest in the
people in your downline, by helping them pay for their 5.
When you are making $5,000 a month or $30,000 a month, you will get your
money back.
Paying for 5 people costs $125
Paying for 25 people will cost $625
If you can afford to do this, you should.
You could wait until you are a millionaire then donate mega bucks to
charities, or you could donate it now to help your business grow and
help your downline.
If everybody is making at least $1,000 per month in our 5x5, we will
have no trouble finding new people willing to pay $25 to join.
Do you agree?
If we work together and we get you to $1,000 a month, you should have no
trouble getting others to join.
I want everybody to see this.
I believe focused work on building the 5x5 will do it for us all.
Think about this. If you get your 5 and they each build their own 5x5
and are making $30,000 per month, how much will you make?
I figured 5x$30,000 or $150,000 per month.
Sky's the limit.
http://www.destined.to/millions
Please let me know if this makes sense and let me know if you want to do
this.
Of course you can just recruit people who are willing to join for $25,
$150, or more.
That would be even better.
There are people out there who can afford the $150, $300, $500 and $900
packages.
If you build the 5x5 you will reach everyone eventually.
Remember the 6 degrees of separation.
I really want to make this work and I will not stop promoting it.
When you are making $30,000 a month from home, you will be glad that I
never gave up on you.
I know how hard times are, trust me.
I am driven to do this by all that has gone on in my life.
Maybe someday you will understand my passion.
I am asking you, will you provide the $25 to pay for each of your 5 new
people?
If you get your investment to me, I will go to work and start signing up
your people.
You can call me at 816-806-4912 and we can discuss your game plan.
God Bless
Tony King
http://www.destined.to/millions

No comments:

Post a Comment