Saturday, March 7, 2009

Which Do You Prefer $1,500 a day or $30,000 a Month?

Which do you prefer $1,500 per day or $30,000 per month?
You can have $1,500 per day and $30,000 per month, and the best health you can imagine.

Hello Everbody, How are you?
How are you doing with your business and your health?

Honestly many people are doing different business opportunies, that are not my thing and I just don't trust the whole lot of them anymore. But I do not condemn others, I try to help others.

I am a victim of some flacky shakey businesses that flopped and some of you all have too, so I stay away from most as much as possible.

When you have debt, low or no income, financial problems making you insane, people become despirate sometimes and can get taken by people and programs that are destined to flop.

I know what they are doing to the public.
Allot of stress, financial problems, family problems
which all can lead to mental problems and health problems and even to drugs or crime for some weaker people unable to cope.

I did telecommunications for 6 years and I learned allot and meet allot of great people along the way.

After working 30 years, 24 as an electronics technician I learned the hard way that my health is more important than anything else after God of course.

So after years of suffering from several terrible health problems, I had to switch my direction.

I joined a health and wellness company called Vision For Life after I was introduced by a good friend in Ohio.

I started using the products and my health improved drasticaly.

Now I think it is very important to warn others.

I was busy promoting everything else and ignoring my health.

I was a medic in the military for 2 years by the way.

Anyway, if you want to protect your health my friend please do not ignor your health.

Help your friends and family as well.

If you know anyone who is obese or fat, over weight, in pain, just suffering with health problems that linger no matter what.

You really should refer them to our company and products. I swear by them and many other people do too.

If nothing else try them for yourself, and if you feel as good about them as I do, you will want everybody you know to be on them.

We are talking bout protecting your health and the health of the people you know and care about.

If you help them feel better, and ease their pain an suffering, they
will listen to you and
take your advice in other matters.

Perhaps you are doing other businesses, but all of your customers and partners are sick with disease. They are at risk of early death.

That is not going to do your business any good if all your partners or customers die. Think about it.

If somebody is spending all of their time and money taking drugs and in the hospital because of sickness and disease, they will not be very good in helping you succeed in your business. Think about it.

If you get sick, you will be in the same situation as them, and as a result, your business could fail if you are too sick to do anything.

I am a witness to that. Been there done that.
I used to be a public speaker, doing several business presentations, but had to stop completely when I got very sick and it lasted for several years.

So now I warn others, and I am warning you.

Not all health products do what they say. Do your own research.

I highly recommend that you give my products a try. There is a 90 money back gaurantee.

If and when you feel good about them, you will know what you need to do.

It was my pain and suffering and the products that forced me to open my eyes and put my health first.

We can chat about it if you want to.
My Yahoo ID is smiingfacesforever@yahoo.com

My MSN is IM coralcalciumforever@webtv.net

I am in touch with the company founder and he has been to my city to do presentations for me several times.
His son is also the ceo/president of the company and he has been here 3 times.

Here is my website for you to check out the company, the products, and the compensation plan.

The company is saying that if you build a 5x5 you will make $30,000 per month.
I am just repeating what the company is saying.

If you go back and read all of my ads and messages, you will see all that I amsaying is true.
I have placed several messages online over the last 5 years about this matter, many are still out there.

This is not just any regular business opportunity.

It is an opportunity to be healthy and help others become healthy, and at the same time you have the opportunity to become very wealthy and help people do that too.

Everything that every human being should want and need.

So please get back with me so we can discuss this further.

I know some people are already doing wellness opportunities that may or may not get them where they want to be.

If you are 100% satisfied with what you are doing, I say great.
If what you are doing is only helping you become wealthy, but everybody else is not doing well, You should consider helping others succeed as well.

We are here to help each other.

I want to help as many people as I can become health and wealthy.
And I want those people to help others do the same.

God Bless
Tony
www.destined.to/millions

No comments:

Post a Comment